Monday, October 12, 2009

We're Engaged!!!!


Tony proposed to me (Loni) on October 10, 2009 and the story goes like this:
I was visiting my friend Nicole and her family in New York City!  I took the red eye flight out on Friday October 9, 2009.  Tony had decided to not go with me because he would only be able to stay for the weekend.... but little did I know, he flew out just after me on Jet Blue, while I was on Delta.  So, Saturday afternoon Nicole and I went to the Empire State building,


It took us awhile to get to the top... we were stuck on the elevator.. (I'll post those pics later) So, we were just listening to the audio tour of the Empire State building, then we turned around to take a picture and this guy came and asked if he could take the picture for us.  I looked at him and thought wow, he really looks like Tony... 


Then I saw his brother out of the corner of my eye, and I was like wow.. it is Tony....  (I was so confused and not sure how he got there, or why he was there.. or how he knew I was there)...

Tony Laughing at me.......

Then he got down on a knee and proposed to me!!  I was in total shock, you can tell in the pictures........

The Proposal.....

So shocked.... and happy!
(the couple to the side of us were cute!)

Still confused...

We're So Happy!!

Below is a video that Nicole took of the proposal.... 


Here are some more pictures of Tony and I after he proposed!  We're engaged!  I love Tony so much!  We're so happy!  I love you Tony!  Thank you Nicole, Dan, Laura, and kids for helping Tony with the proposal!  It was so perfect!






That lady was so thrilled for us.... can you tell?
Tony and I with Dan!

Below is a picture of my ring...

That's our Story!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to both of you! I am so happy for you, Loni. You deserve a great guy and it looks like you found one! YAY! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting those pictures! You two look so happy! Congrats!!! What a neat story. We are very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Loni and Tony! We're so happy for you both! Nice job, Tony, I think you hit a home run with that proposal. Loni, Monica forgot to say she loves the ring! It suits you. I love the picture of that lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations! How fun it was! Kudos to Tony :) The ring looks beautiful!

    I love the music you have on here too, gonna have to download them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks everyone! Clarissa-- yes I finally found a good guy! It was definitely worth the wait! Thank you Devin an Monica! I too love my ring! and he definitely did hit a home run, it's hard to surprise me. but he did it, he knows me well... and that lady was so cute, I love the pics she's in too.. she was cute! and Heidi, yes kudos to Tony, and this is my favorite band of the month!

    ReplyDelete